Human Resources Manager
Job ID: 13101
Location: Remote North America or LATAM
Salary range: $90k to $180k USD/year
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
- They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices.
- 5+ years of experience as a Human Resources Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Communication.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills.
- Proficiency in Windows.
What we offer
- $50,000 MXN monthly.
- Law benefits.
- Life insurance.
- Major medical expenses insurance.
Executive and Professional Search