Senior Security Support Engineer
(1.47K - 1.96K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00018
Location: Hybrid (Mexico City/Remote)
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Support Engineer, with at least 3 years of experience, to join the support area of an important Cybersecurity company.
What will you be doing
As a Senior Security Support Engineer you will be in charge of providing technical support on the solutions and technologies available to clients according to the company’s technical support policy, as well as assisting the junior staff in the area.
- Provide technical support to security solutions and technologies to the clients in the SLAs.
- Propose improvements in operations of solutions and technologies for the CCS clients.
- Perform diagnostics and root cause analysis on solutions and technologies.
- Monitor solutions and technologies, as well as provide remediation actions.
- Document the status of the support service through the ticket system.
- Elaborate technical reports for the clients.
- Manage RMAs, replacements and equipment substitutions.
- Develop research and CCS projects.
- English proficiency.
- Knowledge of Networks.
- Knowledge of computer security and cryptography.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following technologies:
– APS/AED Arbor Networks;
– Checkpoint FW R77.30/R80;
– Fortinet NGFW, IPS, Secure Web Gateway;
– HSMs (Entrust-Ncipher/Thales);
– Tenable IO.
Nice to have
- Certification in technologies supported by CCS.
What we offer
- Hybrid mode.
- Insurance for major medical expenses.
- Benefits provided by the law.
- Benefits plus.
- Grocery vouchers.
- Savings fund.