Senior Account Manager
(2.3K - 3.3K USD Monthly)
Job ID: SR00001
Location: Hybrid (Mexico City/Remote)
We’re seeking a professional with experience in project management focused on strategy or engagement for a consulting and technology company for the role of engagement manager.
What will you be doing
As an Engagement Manager you will be managing, planning, defining and optimizing business strategies, as well as developing high-level relationships and working with CMMI, technical and functional languages in products and/or programming. You will ensure that product improvements promote the expected result in the company’s customers, describing the projects with current and desired scenarios, defining, monitoring and disseminating the effectiveness indicators and promoting adjustments so that the results are achieved.
Collaborate with the maximization of the work return of the software development team, prioritizing the needs according to strategic objectives, clearly expressing the demands of the product through the description of problems and business requirements, monitoring the development of the solution, analyzing the effectiveness indicators and presenting to the team.
- PMP certified.
- Solid knowledge of CMMI.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the role of Engagement or 7 years in project management focused on strategy.
- Solid technical and functional knowledge in products and/or programming languages.
- Experience in leadership and project management in the financial and stock market sector.
- English level: B2 – C1.
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s in Systems Engineering, Electronic, Industrial or related field.
- Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation.
What we offer
- Hybrid position.
- Base salary with benefits package.