(3K - 5K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00016
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Analyst to develop and maintain systems and processes, including supporting testability of new features, building tools necessary to test new applications/services, and automate regression testing.
What will you be doing
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will assist with testing and validation of data platforms. The role will involve learning front-end responsive web validation, understanding data engineering and SOAP/REST API testing. You will work closely with development teams in supporting all their testing framework needs.
- Establish standard testing practices and provide training material to testers to use the frameworks in the most efficient manner.
- Design, develop, and maintain automation test framework.
- Setup automatic testing processes to run periodically and report feedback to respective development teams;
- Help transition QA dev team from tracking test failures to notifying respective teams to track and manage the issues themselves.
- Create/maintain best practices and training for test script writers.
- Using critical thinking, multi-faceted problem-solving, systems thinking, and user centered evaluation to review internal customer (development teams) experiences and feedback to present opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL Developer.
- Experience working with databases and various data formats and related technologies for testing;
- Ability to work independently to develop test cases and strategy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to grow and learn.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Postman.
- Knowledge of Selenium.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and with Agile project methodologies.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Work with a global team.
- Remote position.
- Competitive benefits.
- Start-up perks.