Key Account Manager - US
(13K - 14K USD Monthly)
Job ID: S00005
Location: United States
We are searching for a Key Account Manager to create, maintain and expand the relationship and continuity with the clients (focusing on the Banking Industry) for a tech and consulting company.
What will you be doing
As a Key Account Manager, the candidate will detect and materialize sales opportunities for the implementation of technology services. Plan, organize, implement and execute strategies aimed at meeting business objectives. Will also be in charge of strengthening corporate relationships with the client, focused on their representatives before the project, as well as with the areas that manage contracting with the supplier.
- Support the contracting and billing processes by reviewing the conditions agreed with the client and the documents generated in the organization.
- Formulate strategies to find ways to retain and increase customers.
- Take full responsibility for the generation and presentation to the client of the commercial proposal in support of the pre-sales area.
- Provide the commercial information required by the pre-sales area for the preparation of proposals.
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales, as an account manager or similar.
- Located in the United States.
- Experience and contacts in the banking industry.
- Experience selling Software solutions.
Nice to have
- Desirably located in Florida, New York or New Jersey.
What we offer
- The possibility of professional growth within a multinational company.
- Benefits provided by the law.
- Benefits plus.
- Possibility of hybrid work.