Marketplace Quant Developer
(4K - 4.5K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00015
We are looking for a Marketplace Quant Developer to design and implement optimal execution algorithms and liquidity provision trading architecture.
What will you be doing
As a Marketplace Quant Developer, you will be the technical-quantitative leader in charge of recreating and optimizing the algorithm which determines the company’s marketplace exchange rates and spreads.
- Design and implement new exchange rates and spread algorithm from scratch using the company’s marketplace behavior and external reference sources.
- Lead the technical refactor of the company’s marketplace pricing architecture and algorithms using cutting-edge technologies, like AI, quantitative analysis, and predictive models.
- Design, test, and implement technical functions to balance markets by country or payment methods, maximizing transaction acceptance and completion.
- Develop from scratch processes to automate the analysis and monitor market acceptance, completion, and cancellation rates in real-time.
- 3+ years of experience programming FX models, financial algorithms, financial risk models or brokerage trading algorithms.
- 5+ years of experience with platform development, system design, object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages like C++, C#, Python or Java.
- Passion for technology, software development, and mathematics.
- Strong programming skills, as the job required 80% – 90% of the time coding.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail and strong analytical mindset.
- Capability to adapt to a fast-moving work environment, be autonomous, be afraid to make decisions, and feel comfortable with uncertainty.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field
- Proficiency with Structured Query Language (SQL), PostgreSQL / Redshift.
- An understanding of or exposure to FX markets.
- Experience in machine learning or deep learning.
- Proficient in libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy,
- SciKit-Learn, etc.
- Experience applying uncertainty quantification in computational and real-world applications.
- Experience developing with version-control software, such as Git.
What we offer
- Work with a global team.
- Remote position.
- Competitive benefits.
- Start-up perks.