(3K - 4.5K USD / Monthly)
Job ID: E00001
Location: Remote and/or Brazil
We are seeking a Back-end Engineer to join a team of international developers as well as to build and maintain mechanisms to process data and create, maintain and test the back-end features of websites.
What will you be doing
As a Back-end Engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing the API layer as well as potentially designing and developing other components, services and/or applications.
- Engage in iterative planning sessions to scope the highest-impact features and capabilities that can be delivered in support of agreed-upon development milestones.
- Collaborate with necessary third-party entities to deliver capabilities as prioritized on the development roadmap.
- Develop E2E tests (Cypress) and Performance Tests with other SEs.
- English proficiency
- Knowledge of NestJS [Typescript].
- Knowledge of Kafka Streams [Kotlin].
- Knowledge of Kafka Connect.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of EKS.
What we offer
- Possibility of working 100% from home.
- Paid in USD.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive benefits.
- Opportunity to grow professionally.