Full-stack Software Developer
(2.7K - 5.5K USD / Monthly)
Job ID: E00005
Location: Hybrid (Mexico City / Remote)
We are seeking a Full-stack Software Developer/ Engineer who wants to drive change to push our technology and teams further and who is excited to join a global team of developers.
What will you be doing
- As a Full-stack Software Developer/ Engineer you will be responsible for providing end-to-end ownership over design and implementation of the Core services, integrating with front-end interfaces as well as improving the performance and scalability of the systems.
- Communicate and work closely with business teams to provide input to new products and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software services with high SLAs.
- Verify and ensure performance and correctness of systems in throughput and response time.
- Maintain, develop and fix emerging bugs of the client’s platform.
- Increase and expand CI/CD pipeline for safe production releases via automated testing and verification.
- Design and maintain highly scalable database architectures.
- Architect systems and reengineer existing systems for optimal performance and reuse.
- Drive good scalability and maintainability practices through microservices adoption, decoupling of concerns and data model, queuing of jobs and application layering, and container-based software distribution.
- Perform peer reviews and testing, contribute to automated test suites and in design reviews on how to improve products and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development (e.g. Ruby on Rails).
- Coding experience in server-side programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go) as well as database languages (SQL).
- Strong working knowledge and understanding with various design and architectural patterns.
- Deep understanding of customer needs and passion for customer success.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Go programming language.
- Knowledge of Angular.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of PHP.
What we offer
- Remote Position.
- Work with a global team.
- Paid in USD.