(2.7K - 4.5K USD / Monthly)
Job ID: E00002
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer with warehousing optimization experience and cloud deployment for a leading company in the software development sector.
What will you be doing
As a Cloud Engineer your job will consist in helping address performance necessities while dealing with other stakeholders and team members. You will design and develop scripts for infrastructure provisioning in a dynamic and orderly manner to be able to support the operation and the different projects in the area.
- Maintain constant monitoring of infrastructure resources, ensure the resilience of systems and optimal cost management.
- Develop and maintain DRP (disaster recovery protocols)
- Infrastructure resources management.
- Communicate well with team members.
- Produce specific and detailed reports on maintenance issues.
- English proficiency.
- Professional experience in similar positions.
- Work experience with Python, AWS, SQL and PostgreSQL.
- Cloud working (AWS, GCP or AZURE).
- Infrastructure security concepts.
- DevOps (as a working model) skill set.
- Management of operating systems (Linux).
- Knowledge of IaaS.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of Gateway services.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Go, Groovy, Python).
- Knowledge of subnetting.
- Knowledge of Terraform.
Nice to have
- Experience in relational/NoSQL, Jenkins, Docker and Celery.
- Communications skills.
- Be detail-oriented.
What we offer
- Remote Position.
- Work with a global team.
- Paid in USD.