Golang Infrastructure Engineer
(4K - 5.5K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00006
We’re looking for a mid-senior Golang experienced candidate willing to participate in our team of Core Services as a Infrastructure enginner.
What will you be doing
- As a Go Infraestructure Enginner your main tasks and responsibilities will be use your technical experiences and knowledge to build APIs that sustain applications under our stewardship include service discovery, program guide, video-on-demand catalog, search/recommendation, user profile/authentication/personalization, Digital Rights Management (DRM), watchlist, geo/device lookup, and many more.
- Build and maintain back-end APIs and services that will be used by Pluto TV client applications and other services. These APIs will need to be highly available and performant under high levels of traffic.
- Actively participate in the design and architecture phases of upcoming features and services.
- Core Services developers go beyond taking ownership of their code, but also the infrastructure automation that enables their code to be deployed, migrated, and upgraded successfully across multiple environments, with zero downtime.
- Core Services developers promote an inclusive, positive team culture and mutual respect.
- English proficiency.
- Experience developing Golang.
- Experience working with Microservices.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of AWS (EKS, ECS, SNS, Vault).
Nice to have
- Experience with JVM monitoring tool.
- Experience with Container base application Tuning.
- Performance Engineering Experience with AWS.
- Self-motivated work ethic.
- DevOps CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Terraform.
What we offer
- Remote position.
- Work with a global team.
- Paid in USD.