Senior Account Manager
(1.6K - 4.3K USD Monthly)
Job ID: S00006
Location: Hybrid (Mexico City/Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with experience in the technology sector (Banking Services and/or cybersecurity).
What will you be doing
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities based on assigned business accounts to successfully achieve the sales quota and develop long term relationships with the clients. You will be in charge of developing a broad relationship with interlocutors at the C-Suite level as well as presenting value-added technology solutions and services.
- Be proactive, with marked initiative and excellent interpersonal relationships.
- Successfully retain customers as well as seek new opportunities focused on the IT Integrated Services sector.
- Have a deep understanding of the business and technological challenges in the client’s industry, as well as the main associated technological trends.
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduation in Business, Economics, Systems Engineering or related field.
- 3 to 5 year (or plus) experience in IT services sales.
- Knowledge in emerging cybersecurity technologies.
- Knowledge in the government sector (licitaciones).
- CRM management (Salesforce is a plus).
- Intermediate to Advanced English.
- Microsoft Office skill set.
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s/ academic training in Business, Sales or related field.
- Effective and efficient time management skills.
- Decision-making ability.
- Analytical mindset.
What we offer
- Hybrid position.
- Negotiable base salary.
- Benefits provided by law.
- Benefits plus.