Lead Full-stack Engineer
(4.5K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00007
We are seeking a full-stack engineer with leading experience in the Americas to be responsible for the team output and hands-on day-to-day writing and reviewing code.
What will you be doing
As a Lead Full-Stack Engineer your responsabilites will include guiding a first-class software engineer team.
- Identify and fill any team gaps.
- Promote test-driven development, functional test development, and performance test harnesses where applicable.
- Perform personnel management tasks for a team of developers, including performance reviews, mentoring, and planning each direct report’s career growth.
- Train new software engineers on our best practices, standards, culture, and policies.
- Contribute towards strategic architecture, best practices, and innovation.
- Demonstrate personal ownership of all team execution and delivery.
- English proficiency.
- 8+ years of relevant engineering experience in fast-paced environments.
- 4+ years of leading software engineering teams.
- 5+ years of experience in compiled languages, preferably JVM (Java, Scala).
- 5+ years of experience in interpreted languages, preferably Python.
- Experience implementing back-end services using Node.js.
- Strategic experience with iOS, Android, and React web clients and integration with distributed cloud microservices.
Nice to have
- Production experience with Big Data applications.
- Production experience in cloud-native environments such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
What we offer
- Remote Position.
- Work with a global team.
- Paid in USD.