Senior Full-stack Developer
(3K - 7K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00012
We are seeking a Senior Full-stack Developer/ Engineer to elevate our clients workforce communications platform and to be part of a team of international developers.
What will you be doing
As a Senior Full-stack Developer you will be responsible to design and implement new features, demonstrations, and customer support, while working as a team with other members to develop better technical solutions to complex problems. Your role will be to develop clean, maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code, while also being able to design and implement systems based on best practices in user experience, responsiveness, security, scalability, and performance.
- Foster an environment of “coding as a craft” where creative solutions are required.
- Work with all levels of the clients staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support customers.
- Implement software design.
- Build and maintain intuitive, secure, performant and scalable software products and processes.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of work experience with any of these applications: Node.js, Ruby on Rails, React JS, .NET, Python, Golang.
- Experience and knowledge in: HTML, CSS, Responsive UI development.
- Solid experience with REST JSON API.
- Experience with React or similar front-end frameworks.
- Experience with SQL Databases.
- Experience with AWS.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Strong experience building container images using tools like Docker.
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5 and CSS3.
- Agile knowledge and strong coding standards and test coverage (TDD, BDD).
- Knowledge of GitHub.
- Experience building microservices and consuming data from third-party APIs and building large-scale distributed platforms.
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile apps.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- DevOps skill set.
What we offer
- Possibility to work 100% remotely.
- Work with a global team.
- Paid in USD.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Competitive benefits.