(7.9K - 8.7K USD / Monthly)
Job ID: RS00001
Location: Nashville, TN, USA
We seek an experienced Property Manager for an Innovative USA Real State Company.
What will you be doing
As a Property Manager, you will manage all day-to-day operations and the on-site team. You will accurately manage and accurately report property performance and operating expenses. You also will develop marketing plans to maximize tour traffic, create local partnerships, and engage the property’s community. You are responsible for strategizing to meet revenue and expense goals outlined in the property budget. Maintaining positive working relationships with residents, vendors, and owner’s representatives rely on you.
- Provide input into developing the property’s budget(s) by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and accessing operational reports that establish historical and predictable performance patterns.
- Ensure rent and fees are collected and posted timely, make financial bank deposits, and prepare and review monthly financial status reports.
- Approve and submit invoices from vendors and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, ensuring the validity of certificates of insurance, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting and the client/owner as needed.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret current market and economic trends that may impact the property.
- Implement short- and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues. This includes working in a stressful environment and working peacefully with co-workers and residents.
- Ensure the property’s maintenance team members comply with the Company’s standards with high respect by answering and completing resident service requests.
- Conduct regular property inspections in person and take appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Supervise property staff face-to-face by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manage their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Complete various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Ensure the property has proper licenses, permits, and certifications to maintain compliance at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- 2+ years experience as an on-site Property Manager in a multifamily high-rise community.
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to G-Suite and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Experience with Yardi (essential).
- Knowledge of rental contracts and property and anti-discrimination laws.
Nice to have
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Competitive salary: 95 – 105 K USD annually.
- 15% bonus.
- Company benefits.