Salesforce Technical Architect
(4.2K - 5.6K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00009
We are seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect to work with Apex, LWC, integrations, governor/API limits, solution design and to be part of an international team.
What will you be doing
As a Salesforce Technical Architect your role will be to work as a technical expert and to provide technical mentorship within the company.
Own the technical (development, data & basic configuration) design, and execution of the design, for client implementation through leading consultative design sessions with the customers and delegation to other team members.
- English proficiency.
- 5+ years of experience with Apex, triggers, coding best practices, and Salesforce governor/API limits.
- Experience with integrations, API development, and REST.
- Experience building Visual force Pages, Aura, and LWC.
- Good communication skills conduct technical process/solution reviews, design sessions, and other customer-facing meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of technology.
- At least Certified Salesforce Administrator and Developer I.
- Experience with Sales and Service Clouds.
Nice to have
What we offer
- Remote position.
- Lots of flexibility.
- Collaborative team – you’ll not be alone.