(2K USD Monthly)
Job ID: HR00002
We are seeking an IT Recruiter to work in the IT employment market and to be a part of the recruitment team. If you are passionate about IT recruiting and have a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What will you be doing
As an IT Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring the best IT professionals for our organization. You will use your expertise and knowledge of the industry to identify suitable candidates. You will work closely with the hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and requirements.
- Source, attract, and interview prospective talents to find the perfect match for a company’s long-term goals.
- Utilize various recruitment channels (e.g., job boards, social media, networking events) to source and identify potential candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify IT staffing needs and job requirements.
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to attract top talent.
- Conduct initial screening and interview candidates to determine their qualifications and suitability for the role.
- Provide guidance and support to hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Negotiate offers and compensation packages with candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to maintain a competitive edge in recruiting.
- English proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- 2+ years of experience working in full-cycle recruitment.
- Experience recruiting for various IT roles, including software developers, IT support specialists and project managers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with recruiting software and applicant tracking systems.
What we offer
- Remote Position.
- Work with a global team.
- Paid in USD.