(960 - 1,450 USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00017
Location: Mexico City
We are looking for an Implementation Engineer with 3 years of experience implementing cybersecurity technology solutions to offer an unmatched opportunity at a renowned cybersecurity company.
What will you be doing
As an Implementation Engineer, you will be proposing the procedures for the implementation of security technologies and risk analysis, as well as determining the strategies to prevent any cyber violation and following up on the procedures and strategies proposed for each client.
- Manage the implementation of security solutions.
- Prepare periodic reports on the status of systems and implementations.
- Design the procedures for the implementation and testing of security technologies and provide support to specialist engineers and analysts.
- Resolve connectivity problems, configuration or applications in security devices.
- Propose changes in the client’s architecture and/or configurations to minimize risks.
- Reduce security gaps by implementing market leading security solutions.
- Analyze the network architecture and the client’s operation and determine the security technology according to the client’s infrastructure and propose the implementation procedures.
- Prepare the documentation generated on the implementation and maintenance of security solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computing, Information Technology, Telecommunications or Electronics.
- Basic to Intermediate English level.
- 3 years of experience implementing cybersecurity technology solutions.
- Skills: Operating systems, Networks, Hypervisors, Database, Scripting, Information security technologies, Information security.
Nice to have
- Certifications in: Imperva DBF, WAF, DLP Attivo, Trapx.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of Swift.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- ASANA user.
- Service Now user.
- Additional hardware or software (USB-C Adapters for Macbook).
What we offer
- Hybrid mode.
- Insurance for major medical expenses.
- Grocery vouchers.
- Savings fund.