Senior Mobile Engineer
(2K - 5.5K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00013
We are seeking a skilled Senior Mobile Engineer (Android and/or iOS) to join a team of international developers.
What will you be doing
As a Senior Mobile Developer you will be responsible for writing clean, well-tested and efficient code, engaging with the engineering team for technical decisions around designs, languages, and frameworks, and participating in UX, product design, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Ensure the code stays up-to-date with the latest design standards and best-practices.
- Help increase skill and quality level through pairing, design and code reviews, and mentoring.
- Accelerate our clients test-focused development process including unit, integration, and functional testing.
- Work closely with product management to constantly improve our clients’ apps.
Research and prototype solutions to different problems.
- Mentor and support junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of Android (+Kotlin) or Native iOS (+Swift) software development.
- Deep understanding of architectural patterns for Android or iOS projects.
- Experience in building test driven mobile environments (e.g. experience with JUnit, Robolectric, Espresso, others).
- SQL Database or Relational Database Skills.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Experience with Java (Language and APIs).
- Real life reference on open source projects (GitHub / Bitbucket / StackOverflow Account).
- Knowledge of Agile.
What we offer
- 100% remote position.
- Competitive salary.
- Work with a competitive team.