Offline Media Analyst
(1.45K - 1.7K USD Monthly)
Job ID: MK00004
We are looking for an Offline Media Analyst to lead the execution of the offline media strategy.
What will you be doing
As an Offline Media Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out general quantitative and qualitative research to produce media evaluation reports, as well as for using these results to improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Support the execution of offline media (OOH) tasks.
- Work cross-functionally with operational analytics to ensure accuracy of current reporting.
- Maintain performance dashboards, including establishing and publishing benchmarks and performance insights.
- Analyze and generate the results of the initiatives to deliver main insights.
- Coordinate with the creative teams the development of assets such as creative, text, etc.
- Coordinate with agencies to execute the offline media plan.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
- Reviewing marketing budgets.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field.
- 2+ years experience in marketing or communication.
- Experience delivering highly creative campaigns through online or offline media.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a polished and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Passionate about film, commercials, video production, and/or marketing.
- Strategic thinking with great analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication.
What we offer
- Work with a global team.
- Remote position.
- Competitive benefits.
- Start-up perks.