Growth Marketing and Data Analyst
(2.5K - 4.5K USD / Monthly)
Job ID: MK00001
We are looking for a Growth Marketing and Data Analyst to plan, execute and improve experiments to help scale user acquisition.
What will you be doing
As a Growth Marketing and Data Analyst your role will be to be creative to propose improvements or new ideas to grow engagement or acquisition while focused on details. In acquisition, you will be proposing, running, and improving marketing efforts.
- Assist different teams to gather, manipulate, evaluate, and documenting new, complex data and sharing cohesive data stories.
- Monitor key performance indicators.
- Deliver ideas and insights based on both competitive and online analytics.
- Perform A/B experiments to improve acquisition, activation, and engagement of users.
- Try various methodologies to have a continuous decrease in CAC.
- Define critical success criteria and establish data-driven plans to produce solutions to unexpected challenges.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and implement the most innovative growth ideas.
- Gather, manipulate, analyze, and document raw, complicated data, and then present coherent data stories to business and technical audiences.
- Develop a thorough grasp of user activity patterns and insights, as well as the relationship between engagement measures and conversion rates, customer lifetime value, and financial success.
- Create dashboards, visualizations, and detailed datasets to give meaningful merchandising, category activity, and profit potential insights.
- 3+ years of growth or marketing experience in startup or digital business.
- Use analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Tableau, Redash, Metabase, or others to track metrics.
- Experience using data analysis with SQL or Python;
Good leadership abilities, a positive attitude, and an active/ self-starter mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Experience in Startups.
- Be highly data-driven and analytical.
What we offer
- Work with a global team.
- Remote position.
- Competitive benefits.
- Start-up perks.