Chief Technology Officer
(8K - 10K USD Monthly)
Job ID: MG00002
We are looking for a CTO to lead the technology area as well as act as manager for current operations and future initiatives. We are seeking a professional who has an analytical profile, is attentive to the opportunities and threats of the segment and who is a leader.
What will you be doing
As Chief Technology Officer you will be in charge of managing the technology team, ensuring the development and balance and aiming at the maintenance of processes and continuous evolution of the business. You will also be proposing the implementation of technological innovations that can add competitive value to the business and you must be proactive in solving the problems that arise during this period.
- Identify new opportunity areas and create development and implementation plans for the company and our customers.
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create evolution plans.
- Maintain current knowledge of management systems and developments.
- Represent the technology agenda in staff meetings and in hiring decision making.
- Analyze industry opportunities and threats.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience as CTO, Engineering Sr. Manager or similar position.
- Hands on profile, sense of ownership, good team management skills, initiative, focus on results and good relationship with stakeholders.
- Be result-oriented.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
Experience in agile environments and Startups.
What we offer
- Work with a global team.
- Remote position.
- Competitive benefits.
- Be part of construction of the next unicorn!