Human Resources Manager
(2.4K USD Monthly)
Job ID: MG00001
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to oversee the employee life cycle including recruiting, compensation and training of employees, as well as support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
What will you be doing
As an HR Manager you will be responsible for supporting employees within various areas of HR such as recruitment, performance management, policy development, employment law compliance and employee relations. By understanding the inner workings and needs of the business in order to translate them into a people plan that aligns with the company’s strategies, you will play a crucial role in the development and execution of the people agenda.
- Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Be responsible for the company’s overall human resources, including recruitment, salary management, employee relations, training, etc.
- Act as an agent for transformation and continuous improvement, change management and make strategic business partnerships.
- Translate the needs of the business into innovative HR Actions.
- Provide support in areas of performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Ensure relevant standards, processes and regulations are upheld in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain the employee work rules and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience as a Human Resources Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field;
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills.
- Proficiency in Windows.
- Microsoft Office and Google tools skills.
- Knowledge of HR tech stack.
- Desire and ability to lead HR efforts and initiatives within a growing, fast-paced organization.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Great communication skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team, quick to grasp and willing to learn.
What we offer
- Work with a global team.
- Remote position.
- Competitive benefits.
- Start-up perks.