(840 USD / Monthly)
Job ID: F00001
We are looking for a Price Analyst passionate about numbers and statistical analysis, graduated or in the last semester of a business degree (finance, economics, administration, accounting) or engineering.
What will you be doing
As a Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring pricing commitments, key performance indicators, revenue, & profitability goals are met. You will act as a liaison for clients, agents and sales executives.
- Conduct formal analysis prior to the purchase/sale;
- Execute evaluations to establish market values and ratings using internal and external sources.
- Examine all variables that affect present and future value (sales, previous sales records, future changes, etc.).
- Create offers based on the company’s evaluation model.
- Continuous adjustments to the internal model to improve price accuracy.
- Customer Service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook/Excel/Word).
- Be a self-starter while enjoying working in a team environment.
- Be problem-solving oriented.
- Be capable of multitasking and prioritizing varied duties.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of EKS.
What we offer
- Possibility of working 100% from home.
- Paid in USD.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive benefits.
- Opportunity to grow professionally.