Developer Ruby on Rails
(1.1K - 1.5K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00024
We are looking for an RoR developer that will be working with our team to untangle our clients’ business challenges.
What will you be doing
- As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will be in charge of coding, testing, deploying, optimizing, and helping to improve our customers’ technical challenges.
- Developing web and mobile apps for our clients using Ruby on Rails.
- Writing quality coding for applications on the Ruby framework.
- Setting up the Rail environment and maintaining the database and handling requests.
- Creating a code that makes a smooth and clean running application.
- Working with your team to untangle our clients’ business challenges.
- Working with tech evangelists and product leaders to build and test applications in a collaborative environment.
- Interacting with internal and external teams to understand the requirements.
- Identifying bugs and troubleshooting our clients’ issues.
- 3+ years of working experience in delivering web applications.
- Strong experience in Ruby on Rails, API design, and architecture.
- Strong experience in databases like MongoDB/PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming(OOPs) concepts, data structures,
algorithms, APIs, web services, SQL concepts.
- Experience in any JS frameworks like Express. js/Node. js/AngularJS/ReactJS.
- Understanding of version control tools – Git/SVN.
- Supportive in providing clean, maintainable code.
- Empathize with client needs and architect custom solutions.
- Big plus for knowledge in Golang.
Nice to have
- Curious and updated with the latest technologies and processes.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new languages and frameworks.
- Collaborative and open to feedback from peers.
- Excellent in communicating ideas(verbal & written).
- Analytical and problem-solver.
- Independent player as well as team leader.
What we offer
- Remote position and flexible working hours.
- Onsite opportunities.
Extensive family insurance.
- Paid-time off and yearly retreats.