(5K - 10K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00023
We are seeking a blockchain developer for a worldwide mobile-native token marketplace company.
What will you be doing
- As a blockchain developer, you will lead all aspects of our blockchain technology: public (Ethereum, Polygon, Solana) and private ledger.
- Integrate purchases in our app (USD) with transactions on public blockchains (Ethereum, Polygon, Solana).
- Bridge our ledger with public blockchains (e.g., letting users export/import NFTs from one to the other).
- Design and develop our ledger/blockchain according to the NFT standards.
- Ensure performance & security.
- Proficient in blockchain development skills.
- 5+ years of experience with blockchain development (Solidity, Hyperledger, R3 Corda, Bluemix, Rubix).
- Deep knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, system architecture, data structure, and algorithms.
- Security, coding & version control best practices experience.
- English skills to read documentation & communicate with the rest of the team.
Nice to have
- Entrepreneurial experience (startup or side project of your own).
Early-stage startup experience.
- Strong academic credentials (bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering).
- Practical experience with automated testing development.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Fully remote position anywhere in the world.
- The opportunity to build and grow within a cutting-edge VC-backed global marketplace. You will be one of its first ten developers.
- An entrepreneurial, pragmatic, high-performance, transparent, and friendly culture.