Senior Front-End Engineer
(5K - 5.6K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00021
We’re looking for an experienced, product-driven front-end web developer that wants to help build innovative solutions to support the ongoing success of great brands and their communities across the world.
What will you be doing
As a Senior Front-end Engineer you are expected to participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle in cooperation with a software engineering team. You will also be responsible for developing and optimizing interactive interfaces as well as troubleshooting and constantly improving the product and its functioning. You will report directly to our Director of Engineering and will work closely with product managers, designers and fellow engineers. You can expect to lead major features and projects on our web applications while working with an open and collaborative team.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable,responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Hit the ground running on some user interface screen enhancement projects using ReactJS/HTML/CSS (projects include refining existing screens and building new ones).
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Assist the software engineering team throughout the software development lifecycle (design, development, and testing).
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues during design, development, integration, and operations.
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance and evolution of the software product, portfolio of applications and services.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Use a proactive approach to technical challenges by continually researching best practices in software design, responsiveness, architecture, security, quality, programming, and operations.
- Lead major projects to build user-facing features on a new platform to solve customer problems and drive user engagement and satisfaction.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and other team members to understand the users and improve their experience with the product.
- Set standards and drive engineering best practices for development and operational excellence for your team.
- Influence your team’s technical strategy, software architecture and even product strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in software product development.
- 3+ years of work experience with ReactJS.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field.
- Profound knowledge of and working experience with HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of responsive UI development.
- Experience in developing and supervising wide-scale commercial SaaS products.
- Supreme knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Familiarity with agile software development and delivery cycles.
- Excellent skills in thorough evaluation and analysis of the complex technological issues and subsequent troubleshooting.
- Experience or desire to learn Hybrid mobile apps, Go, relational databases/SQL, full-stack development, Linux/Unix, Amazon Web Services.
- Strong time-management and organization skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for constant improvement of the product and user experience.
- Readiness to cooperate with globally distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years of experience working with Linux.
- 1+ years of experience working with Golang (Go).
- Have built mobile-friendly progressive web applications or React Native applications Can contribute towards UI/UX and product design.
- Have familiarity with analytics products, CRM products, social media and/or marketing technology.
- Have an interest in marketing, social media, e-commerce, or photo and video content creation.
What we offer
- Remote position.
- Paid in USD.