Senior Back-end Engineer
(2.8K - 7K USD Monthly)
Job ID: E00010
Location: Remote and/or Brazil
We are seeking a talent with exceptional programming language skills to work on back-end features.
What will you be doing
As a Senior Back-end Engineer your tasks will be to design, develop, test (unit/integration/etc), deploy and maintain application code. Your job will consist of activities that will impact the customer software platform.
- Verify and ensure performance and correctness of systems in response time and throughput.
- Design and maintain database schema for large scale and performant services.
- Architect systems and refactor existing systems for optimal performance and reuse.
- Participate in peer reviews and testing and contribute to automated test suites and in design reviews for new features, products, and systems.
- Collaborate with business teams and provide early input to new product ideas and functionality.
- Participate in the design process to build efficient, scalable and maintainable architecture.
- Collect and analyze metrics to drive implementation decisions.
- Design, improve and document processes.
- Review and collaborate with other engineers on their code.
- Support your team through encouragement and by leading by example.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer;
Must have solid experience with Databases;
Experience with: Python or Java or Go language;
Nice to have
- Experience working with memory cache;
- Experience designing high performance queries VoltDB.
- MySQL Experience.
- SQL Performance tuning.
- Microservice architectures.
- Knowledge of AWS – EC2 / RDS / S3 / SQS, Kafka / Celery / Flask / Django / Supervisord / MongoDB.
- Dev-ops skill set and experience.
- Knowledge of Jira / Clubhouse.io or other project management tool.
- Payment systems experience.
- Websockets experience.
- Be Brazilian and reside in Brazil.
What we offer
- Remote Position.
- Work with a global team.
- Paid in USD.