Job ID: 10690
Salary range: $3,000 to $4,000 USD Monthly
Are you excited about building new things? Are you passionate about developing a new platform for SMBs? Do you possess strong development, analytical, and communication skills?
This opportunity is for you if you enjoy developing new or enhancing existing solutions in banking by working closely with well funded Latin American startup.
What you will be doing
Our customer is a challenger bank for SMBs in Latin America. You will be building their banking platform on Elixir + Phoenix + LiveView. Challenge is a constant, and you will be entitled to demonstrate a passion for making new things using your Elixir skills.
Our customer is a VC-funded startup, still early (aka generous) on the stock options plan for early employees. You will be working head to head with seasoned founders (ex-YC Founder, ex-Nubank). The successful candidate must understand how to work hard and play hard.
- Develop new or enhance existing solutions as required.
- Work with our business partners and founders to capture requirements and implement faster in the new platform.
- Constant innovation and propose how to build new things
- 1+ years of relevant work experience as a software developer on Elixir + Phoenix with LiveView.
- 2+ years of experience in Web / API’s development.
- Advanced English OR Spanish spoken and written.
- Soft Skills:
- Great team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast implementer.
- Agile and adapts well to a new situation.
Nice to have
- Previous experience working in a Startup.
- Superplus if it was a Fintech.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan).
- 100% remote work.
Executive and Professional Search