Digital and Creative Marketing Manager
Job ID: 12170
Location: Mexico City + Mexican State
Salary range: $30,000 MXP Monthly
Are you excited about heading the digital marketing and e-commerce strategies? Are you passionate about firsthand implementing social media campaigns, Google Ads, and being all metrics-oriented? Do you possess strong relationships with sales and other cross-functional teams to impact the sales funnel? Then this opportunity is for you.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial digital marketing and e-commerce manager to head and develop our digital sales. We will only consider candidates with strong technical skills: You have implemented yourself (without delegating) social media campaigns, Google Ads, you know your KPIs (such as CPA, conversion rates, CTR, CPM), and your sales funnel!
We are looking for someone with vision, ambition, and much passion. Your role will be mainly to develop our client´s online strategy, drive the sales. The company offers a hybrid workplace. Therefore, you must be based in Mexico City/Mexico State as you will ultimately be required to go to the office.
- Define the proper digital marketing KPI’s (such as CPA, conversion rates, CTR, CPM).
- Increase web traffic and drive online sales.
- Manage SEO/SEM strategies, marketing databases, email and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for web page improvement and performance.
- 3+ years of solid e-commerce & digital marketing experience: Increasing web traffic and driving online sales and re-strategizing all digital channel management.
- Creating massive customer growth, sales, and satisfaction.
- Experienced in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Strong knowledge setting up and optimizing paid media campaigns.
- Experienced in being the key driver in developing and optimizing the E-commerce platform’s performance and digital brand marketing.
- Strategic thinker to drive ongoing traffic and promotions to generate sales revenues and build brand awareness across different markets.
- Highly organized and have the ability to prioritize, to work to tight deadlines.
- Loved to be part of a small and driven team.
- You must be creative and like to challenge the status quo.
What we offer
- 30,000 MXN monthly gross salary + Benefits.
- Excellent corporate culture and career growth opportunity.
Executive and Professional Search